“• Concurrently introduces SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2023 and Finite Element Analysis
• Covers a wide variety of Finite Element Analysis problems
• Uses hands-on exercises that build on one another throughout the book
Engineering Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2023 goes beyond the standard software manual. Its unique approach concurrently introduces you to the SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2023 software and the fundamentals of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) through hands-on exercises. A number of projects are presented using commonly used parts to illustrate the analysis features of SOLIDWORKS Simulation. Each chapter is designed to build on the skills, experiences and understanding gained from the previous chapters.
• Linear static analysis of parts and assemblies
• Contact stress analysis
• Frequency (modal) analysis
• Buckling analysis
• Thermal analysis
• Drop test analysis
• Nonlinear analysis
• Dynamic analysis
• Random vibration analysis
• h and p adaptive solution methods
• Modeling techniques
• Implementation of FEA in the design process
• Management of FEA projects
• FEA terminology
Table of Contents
2. Static analysis of a plate
3. Static analysis of an L-bracket
4. Static and frequency analysis of a pipe support
5. Static analysis of a link
6. Frequency analysis of a tuning fork and a plastic part
7. Thermal analysis of a pipe connector and heater
8. Thermal analysis of a heat sink
9. Static analysis of a hanger
10. Thermal stress analysis of a bi-metal loop
11. Buckling analysis of I-beam
12. Static analysis of a bracket using adaptive solution methods
13. Drop test
14. Selected nonlinear problems
15. Mixed meshing problem
16. Analysis of a weldment using beam and truss elements
17. Review of 2D problems
18. Vibration analysis - modal time history and harmonic
19. Analysis of random vibration
20. Topological Optimization
21. Miscellaneous topics – part 1
22. Miscellaneous topics – part 2
23. Implementation of FEA into the design process
24. Glossary of terms
25. Resources available to FEA users
26. List of exercises
Details e-Book Engineering Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2023
🗸 Author(s): Paul Kurowski Ph.D., P.Eng.
🗸 Title: Engineering Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2023
🗸 Rating : from 5 stars ( reviews)
🗸 Format ebook: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, HTML and MOBI
🗸 Supported Devices: Android, iOS, MacOS, PC and Amazon Kindle
✓ Read as many eBooks you want!
✓ Secure Scanned. No Virus Detected
✓ Thousands of eBooks to choose from - Hottest new releases
✓ Click it and Read it! - no waiting to read eBooks, it's instant!
✓ Keep reading your favorite eBooks over and over!
✓ It works anywhere in the world!
✓ No late fees or fixed contracts - cancel anytime!
Readers' opinions about Engineering Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2023 by Paul Kurowski Ph.D., P.Eng.
The plot was incredibly well-crafted, with twists and turns that kept me hooked until the very last page. It was impossible to predict what would happen next.
This book has reignited my passion for reading. It reminded me of the sheer joy that can be found in losing oneself in the pages of a good story. I can't wait to explore more books now.
I loved the powerful messages hidden within the story. The book tackled important social issues and made me ponder the world we live in. It's a must-read for everyone.