“Vienna, Austria is so rich with cultural treasures, so replete with sights and wonders, that visitors are often bewildered by the task of planning a visit. Which of nearly 100 museums to visit? Which of countless theatres and concert halls? With an endless number of celebrated restaurants, cafes, lively taverns, bakeries serving famous pastries, which should one choose? Which classic walks should one take, which suburban palaces and gardens to visit, which of sixteen large and famous parks to stroll?
Frommer's Vienna day by day guidebook solves these conundrums. Its author, Margaret Childs, has lived in Vienna for 18 years. The author of a complete guide to Austria, and of various online guides to Vienna and Salzburg, she has also written for numerous travel magazines, and her knowledge of Austria's capital is awesome.
This portable, tautly-written guidebook contains:
- Itineraries that explore the best of Vienna in one, two, or three days plus thematic tours for to romantics, art fans, architectural enthusiasts, families, film buffs and music lovers.
- Walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods like the Stephansdom District, The Belvedere, Schottenring.
- Hundreds of evocative photos
- Bulleted maps that show you how to get from place to place and a handy fold-out map that comes in a reclosable, attached plastic waller
- Opinionated reviews of hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
- Exact pricing so there’s never any guessing.
Details e-Book Frommer's Vienna day by day
🗸 Author(s): Maggie Childs
🗸 Title: Frommer's Vienna day by day
🗸 Rating : from 5 stars ( reviews)
🗸 Format ebook: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, HTML and MOBI
🗸 Supported Devices: Android, iOS, MacOS, PC and Amazon Kindle
✓ Read as many eBooks you want!
✓ Secure Scanned. No Virus Detected
✓ Thousands of eBooks to choose from - Hottest new releases
✓ Click it and Read it! - no waiting to read eBooks, it's instant!
✓ Keep reading your favorite eBooks over and over!
✓ It works anywhere in the world!
✓ No late fees or fixed contracts - cancel anytime!
Readers' opinions about Frommer's Vienna day by day by Maggie Childs
The plot was incredibly well-crafted, with twists and turns that kept me hooked until the very last page. It was impossible to predict what would happen next.
This is a book I'll cherish and recommend to everyone. It touched my soul and made me reflect on life's profound mysteries.
What a rollercoaster of emotions! I laughed, cried, and everything in between. The author's ability to evoke such raw feelings is truly commendable. It's a story that will stay with me forever.