“#1 New York Times Bestseller! Get thousands of facts at your fingertips with this essential resource: business, the arts and pop culture, science and technology, U.S. history and government, world geography, sports, and so much more.
The World Almanac® is America’s bestselling reference book of all time, with more than 83 million copies sold. For more than 150 years, this compendium of information has been the authoritative source for school, library, business, and home. The 2021 edition of The World Almanac reviews the biggest events of 2020 and will be your go-to source for questions on any topic in the upcoming year. Praised as a “treasure trove of political, economic, scientific and educational statistics and information” by The Wall Street Journal, The World Almanac and Book of Facts will answer all of your trivia needs effortlessly.
• 2020 Election Results: The World Almanac provides a comprehensive look at the entire 2020 election process, from the roller coaster of the early primaries to state and county presidential voting results and coverage of House, Senate, and gubernatorial races.
• 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic: A special section provides up-to-the-minute information about the world’s largest public health crisis in at least a century, providing information on what scientists know about the virus so far—and what still needs to be learned—along with an update on vaccine progress, statistical data and graphics, and useful practical measures for readers.
• World Almanac Editors' Picks: Memorable Summer Olympic Moments: The World Almanac took a look back at past editions of the Olympic Summer Games to create a highlight reel of memorable moments to tide sports fans over until Tokyo in 2021.
• 2020—Top 10 News Topics: The editors of The World Almanac list the top stories that held the world's attention in 2020.
• 2020—Year in Sports: Hundreds of pages of trivia and statistics that are essential for any sports fan, featuring complete coverage of the sports world’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, a preview of the Olympic Games in Tokyo, and much more.
• 2020—Year in Pictures: Striking full-color images from around the world in 2020, covering news, entertainment, science, and sports.
• 2020—Offbeat News Stories: The World Almanac editors found some of the strangest news stories of the year.
• World Almanac Editors' Picks: Time Capsule: The World Almanac lists the items that most came to symbolize the year 2020, from news and sports to pop culture.
• The World at a Glance: This annual feature of The World Almanac provides a quick look at the surprising stats and curious facts that define the changing world.
• Statistical Spotlight: This annual feature highlights statistics relevant to the biggest stories of the year. These data provide context to give readers a fresh perspective on important issues.
• Other New Highlights: Newly available statistics on how the COVID-19 pandemic and widespread shutdowns have affected businesses, air quality, employment, education, families’ living situations and access to food, and much more.
Details e-Book The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2021
🗸 Author(s): Sarah Janssen
🗸 Title: The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2021
🗸 Rating : from 5 stars ( reviews)
🗸 Format ebook: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, HTML and MOBI
🗸 Supported Devices: Android, iOS, MacOS, PC and Amazon Kindle
✓ Read as many eBooks you want!
✓ Secure Scanned. No Virus Detected
✓ Thousands of eBooks to choose from - Hottest new releases
✓ Click it and Read it! - no waiting to read eBooks, it's instant!
✓ Keep reading your favorite eBooks over and over!
✓ It works anywhere in the world!
✓ No late fees or fixed contracts - cancel anytime!
Readers' opinions about The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2021 by Sarah Janssen
This is a book I'll cherish and recommend to everyone. It touched my soul and made me reflect on life's profound mysteries.
The plot twists were executed masterfully. I was left gasping at every unexpected turn, and the suspense kept me on edge throughout. Bravo to the author for keeping me guessing.
I'm already planning to reread this book. It's one of those stories that you can revisit again and again, discovering new layers of meaning each time.